Despite their small size, incest, rodents,flies, and wildlife can have a big impact on your business and its bottom line. Incidents or sightings of pest pose serious health risks to your customers and employees, damage your property, loss of customers, and cost you fines or business closure.
Shield Pest Control has been providing commercial pest control services for more than two decades. We incorporate the environmentally sensitive principles of Integrated Pest Management to create a customized program for you, to effectively manage and mitigate the pest issues in your facility.
Our business customers range from offices to banks ... to ... hotels,restaurants, and retail stores ... to ... warehouse, factories and even churches.
We have experience, expertise, and customized programs for:
- Apartment Complexes / Property Management
- Food service
- Food processing
- Commercial buildings ( banks,offices,churches, etc..)
- Healthcare (doctors / Dentist offices facility)
We eliminate all unwanted invaders including: bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, mice, rats, flies, Wasp/Bees... and wildlife. We provide certification for pre-demolition rodent extermination programs. Our work is done by professional licensed technicians in pest control by the state of New York
Call us to schedule a free quote today (888)744-3535 or email us. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly maintenance plans available to prevent future invasions.Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Contact us today for all your pest and wildlife control needs.
Integrated Pest Management
Shield Pest Control
Call us today! (888)744-3535
IPM is the most comprehensive and effective method of pest control. Instead of solely relying on material application for control, Shield Pest Control's IPM approach focuses on five key levels of control:
- Inspection: On our initial visit to your site, we conduct a thorough inspection and carefully document all of our findings so we can thoroughly review them with you. This way we can share which pests we have found, what areas pose the greatest potential for containing pest,where they are most likely to find food, and re-infestation sources including any possible sanitation issues.
- Evaluation: Based on the initial inspection, a comprehensive pest control program is custom created for your site(s). The treatment programs (s) are developed using EPA registered pesticides in the most effective and appropriate formulations. These applications may include any number of options including traps, baits, flushing agents, insect growth regulators, crack and crevice procedures,and/or residual treatments. The number and type of monitoring stations are also determined, along with the appropriate intervals for monitoring these stations for pest activity. We also will make further recommendations for the elimination or alleviation of high value pest resources.
- Education: A follow-up visit, when appropriate, may include a meeting to educate all appropriate parties in your facility about conditions that help to promote pest problems, ad how these conditions can be corrected. We also provide information as to the types of treatments that can be offered. If required, we will meet with your management staff and discuss with them any/all appropriate recommendations. Our goal is to review the pest control management program with them, answer their questions and understanding for long-term control and success.
- Eradication: Our first applications are made based on the pest control strategies we have developed for you. After the initial treatment, monitoring stations are usually put in place approximately one week after initial treatments are made.
- Follow-up: In cases of severe initial infestations, we may require more than one follow-up treatment )s). The need and scope of this will be discussed during our program review. Long-term pest eradication is both of our goals. We will provide on-going monitoring of stations for any pest activity. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained to identify and evidence of recurring pest activity such as fecal deposits, trails, active harborage sites, and damage. Any/all activity is carefully documented and logged for mutual review.